NAI Baltics is a specialty practice that focuses on providing the warehouse and distribution industry in local, national and international markets with real estate and supply chain solutions, land acquisitions, building acquisitions and financial repositioning through sale/leasebacks.
A fully integrated real estate services company, NAI Baltics is able to meet a client's specific needs but also provides bottom line answers to supply chain real estate questions. NAI Baltics professionals understand all aspects of the real estate transactions, and thus are equipped to negotiate the most favourable economic terms in the most expedient manner including tax and labour incentives.
Financial analysis of alternatives
Existing building search
Disposition of existing building
Fair market value analysis
Expansion or division of existing building
Our Logistics professionals work exclusively for warehousing and distribution companies whose warehouse, pick-and-pack, distribution and cross-dock facilities are mission critical. We are focused on providing the logistics industry in local, national and international markets with real estate and supply chain solutions, land acquisitions, building acquisitions and financial repositioning through sale/leasebacks. The group is equipped to negotiate the most favorable economic terms in the most expedient manner, including tax and labor incentives.
The NAI Global Logistics Group is a member of the following prestigious professional groups:
- The Council of Logistics Management (CLM)
- Warehouse Education Research Council (WERC)
- International Development Research Council (IDRC)
- National Association of Corporate Real Estate Executives (NACORE)
- The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- The Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM)
- The National Association of Industrial Parks (NAIOP)
- The Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIREB)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
NAI Baltics HQ in Riga:
NAI Baltics Ltd.
Brivibas street 95
Tel +371 67 312 396
Fax +371 67 312 397