Title: NAI Baltics Principal, As from 01. of February 2012 V. Ligers re-joined NAI Baltics Team as CEO, Director Baltic Operations
Brivibas street 95, Riga, LV- 1001
Tel +371 67 312 396
Fax +371 67 312 397
Phone: +371 29 47 33 00
As from 01. of February 2012 V. Ligers re-joined NAI Baltics Team as CEO, Director Baltic Operations
Valdis LIGERS is awarded Member SIOR -Society of Industrial and Office realtors®. Active Member from 2010.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors® is a global professional organization that certifies commercial real estate service providers with the exclusive SIOR designation. Individuals who earn their SIOR designation adhere to the highest levels of accountability and ethical standards. Only the industry’s top professionals qualify for the SIOR. Today, there are 3,000 SIOR members in 580 markets in 29 countries. http://www.SIOR.com
- Valdis has more than 12 years experience in Corporate Real Estate development consultancy;
- Management of large Portfolio of "Toxic" real estate assets repossessed by the leading Norvegian Bank in Latvia.
- Specializes in counseling clients on all aspects necessary to expand and optimize the value and use of their real estate portfolio
- Advises on the development and implementation of strategic real estate positioning and project management programs which support core business objectives related to the acquisition, development and disposition of land, retail and office space
- Has worked with multi-national corporations on their acquisition/ disposition/ strategic planning requirements in the Baltics
- Extensive background in property management consulting with top tier firms in various local and international postings
- Academic Degree in social sciences (LLB Public Law)
- Founder and Chairman of Association “Mediation and ADR”, professional mediator
- Member of the Board of LREDA (Latvian Real Estate Developers Association)
- Speaks fluently English, Latvian, Russian
>>V.Ligers professional WWW
Professioanal Awards and designations
NAI Platinum Elite Top Producer Award 2008
NAI GLOBAL Convention Las Vegas 2009. NAI Global named Valdis LIGERS
of NAI Baltics in Riga, Latvia
, to the NAI Global Elite, a group comprised of the organization’s top performers and top producers. Valdis qualified as a Top Producer at the Platinum Elite level based on production of NAI Global crossborder deals in Year 2008.
Residential development, - "Dignājas nami" developed under Direct management of Mr.Valdis Ligers are twice nominated as those of the Best New Developments in 2006 and 2007, by Best New Project expert panel which consisted of leading real estate industry experts, Latvian State and Riga municipality authorities, Riga City Architects Bureau.
Track record - projects developed, managed, consulted
More than 90 000 sq. meters of commercial space (retail, offices, logistics), and around 15 000 sq.m of residential – schemes of multi-family dwellings in Latvia are successfully developed, constructed and managed in accordance with the systems and principles created under direct planning, management and consultancy of Mr. Valdis Ligers.
Some of them to be mentioned, are
Phases I and II of "SPICE" Shopping center in Riga,
Shopping center "VIVO", downtown of Jelgava,
Shopping center "TOBAGO", Ventspils,
Shopping center "RIETUMU CENTRS", (currently "Jysk") Liepaja,
Hypermarket "RIMI" (formerly “Citymarket”) Pulkveža Brieža ielā 17, Riga
Development of more than thirty "Supernetto" discounter shops,
Office building at Vienibas Gatve 87, where acting as Client’s consultant.
Residential development, we are proud of - "Dignājas nami" are twice nominated as those of the Best New Developments in 2006 and 2007, by Best New Project expert panel which consisted of leading real estate industry experts, Latvian State and Riga municipality authorities, Riga City Architects Bureau.
Dedicated property management and service system that goes in line with the business field of each project is specially created, implemented and successfully operated to ensure sustainable and efficient life cycle of the buildings for the owners.
Lettable areas were fully leased in accordance with planned schedules and reached estimated levels of earnings.