NAI Baltics has a skilled sales force focused on representing sellers which insures skilled representation of your property, often by a specialist in your type of real estate. In addition, the best prospect for your property may be a user, an investor or possibly a development opportunity - in any case NAI brokers have extensive training and experience in marketing your property to its highest and best use. Our overall objective is to deliver the highest price the market will allow. This is accomplished through a number of strategies:
1. An experienced and aggressive sales force in nearly all areas and market specialties. We know the local real estate markets. Our brokers belong to specialty organizations.
2. We maintain an extensive database of buyers, users and investors, and know who is active in the region, country and area and quickly post properties to outside. We cooperate with all other brokers in our extensive network.
3. We are committed to full brokerage cooperation, both within our organization and with competitive brokers within our market area.
4. We believe in extensive advertising and/or targeted mailers to widely expose listed properties except in select cases where secrecy is paramount. We have a constant series of ads in the region- wide realty business journals and local papers.
5. The company maintains websites, locally and nationally for all prospects, plus daily email opportunities to NAI brokers to keep properties and opportunities before a wide selection of brokers. All NAI brokers receive extensive training and have quarterly and yearly company programs/seminars with the latest information and best practices.
6. Since we are not purely an investment house, we can help extensively with lease rates and advice, lease and sale comps, repositioning when desired, and can speak the language to owner-users, lessees, investors, and developer’s. Sometimes one good idea enhances the value of your project.
7. NAI brokers are skilled at developing marketing packages and on many of the math models used in investor or user analysis.
8. Due to many services within NAI, such as mapping, brochures, aerials, demographics, coupled with Internet & email distribution to brokers and buyers we can be fully marketing your property in a very short time period.