Audit of Property Management/ Facility Management in the Baltics (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia)
This audit/analysis of Property Management/ Facility Management helps the property owners / managers/ users (tenants, co-owners, residents) to obtain an independent professional opinion on how effectively the property is managed and make a deep look inside the whole property and facility management system.
Legal aspect of Audit consists of Analysis of:
- Current structure of Agreements (separately, between each other - owners, managers, users e.t.c.)
- Current lease structure (appliance to best practice, market conditions, e.t.c.)
- Legal aspect of rights to re-negotiate terms/conditions.
Commercial Audit is Analysis of:
- Current organizational structure
- Current lease structure
- Current tenant mix
- Current rental rates level
- Costs and tax structure
- Effectiveness of space utilization
- Main competitors
- Effectiveness of the marketing program and budget
- Tenants opinion on the current Property and Facility Management services
Technical Audit is Analysis of:
- Technical condition of the building in the short and long term prospective
- Engineering systems condition and exploitation
- Potential threats and problems
- Service agreements, subcontractors
Procedure of Audit is executed in professional manner, using our Unique-Audit matrix developed and tested by/on sound practice of experts of NAI Baltics, accommodating that exclusive and individually to your case.
Process of Audit is as fast as possible, and if requested - discreet, and strictly confidential. Results and report are available to insiders team only defined by the Client.
Would like to order?
Mr. Valdis Ligers , tel. +371 67312396, E-mail