NAI Baltics - a full-service commercial real estate advisory firm, a member of NAI Global - one of the largest providers of commercial real estate consultancy services in the world, is looking for:
for commercial real estate lease operations
- Commercial real estate lease market research, analysis and identification of opportunities.
- Search and attract potential lease clients to logistics/industrial/retail/office projects. Servicing of existing clients.
- Negotiate and coordinate commercial terms of lease.
- Create mutually beneficial, lasting relationships with clients and partners.
- Higher education.
- Knowledge about Latvian commercial real estate lease market.
- Minimum of three years of active work experience in real estate field with brokerage/leasing operations. References from previous places of employment or served clients are preferable, reference author’s telephone number is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Latvian and Russian, int.al. professional terminology.
- Trustiness, accurateness and high sense of responsibility.
Proficient IT skills (MS Office).
- Self motivation and capability of working under own initiative, ability to work intensively and creatively.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills, ability to substantiate and persuade.
- Strong determination to achieve the best results.
- Challenging and interesting work in a rapidly growing international company.
- Option of personal growth.
- Remuneration based on the principles of performance and results achieved.
If you think that you are the right person for this post, please send your CV and motivation letter to seeyou(#at#)naibaltics.com till 30.09.2009.
For additional information call to 67312396 during working hours or E-mail